Friday 21 February 2014

Twilight (2008)



Twilight (2008) is a  romantic fantasy film based upon the best selling novel by Stephenie Meyer. It was directed by Catherine Hardwicke and written by Melissa Rosenburg. A high school student moves to the remote town of Forks, Washington where she meets and falls in love with a vampire.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was brilliant and I love the story.

DADDY: I thought it was boring and I couldn't believe that Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) fell in love.

LILLY: You hate my favourite film?

DADDY: Hate is a strong word.

LILLY: But it's true?

DADDY: Yes.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: Bella because she is nice and does things for others unlike you dad.

DADDY: I didn't like anyone but I thought the vampire who was new to giving up human blood was mildly amusing.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment.

LILLY: When the vampires play baseball.

DADDY: Yes that was almost good.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Of course I do but one of my friends hated it.

DADDY: As do I.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: Love hearts Daddy! I would give it forty love hearts.

DADDY: None for me. . 

DADDY: Would you like to watch the next one with me?

LILLY: Yes because I know you wouldn't enjoy it.

DADDY: Not happening.

LILLY: Oh!


No comments:

Post a Comment