Sunday 29 July 2012

Ghostbusters (1984)



Released in 1984 Ghostbusters is a supernatural comedy directed by Ivan Reitman and written by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis who also star in the film alongside Bill Murray.
Three unemployed parapsychologists start a ghost removal service.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: It was awesome because it was very funny and a bit scary and I liked the story.

DADDY: I love it too and it still makes me laugh even though I have seen it many times.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I liked Ray in this one because he is very funny.

DADDY: I liked Venkman more in this because he is also very funny and seems to be making it up as he goes. That is called improvisation.

DADDY: What is your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit when the marshmallow man came.

DADDY: I liked that too but my favourite moment is when they see their first real ghost and then run away.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it is very funny and only a little bit scary.

DADDY: Would you like to see a third movie?

LILLY: Yes but I think you are getting my hopes up.

DADDY: I'm giving this five stars.

LILLY: I'm giving it five stars too.



No comments:

Post a Comment