Sunday 15 July 2012

The Princess Bride (1987)



Released in 1987 The Princess Bride is a romantic comedy adventure based upon the novel by William Goldman and directed by Rob Reiner. Though not an overwhelming success upon its release it has developed into a cult film which that can be enjoyed by all ages.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: I liked it a lot because it had killing, swords and girls. It was fun.

DADDY: I liked it a lot too.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I liked Dread Pirate Roberts because he loved the princess.

DADDY: I liked him too but my favourite was Inigo Montoya because he had the coolest line in the film.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: The bit where Inigo Montoya says “Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”  and the bad man runs away.

DADDY: Yeah I liked that too.

LILLY: It was so funny.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends.

LILLY: No because it might be too scary for them.

DADDY: I’m giving this five stars.

LILLY: I’m giving it five stars too.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome, it had killing swords and girls that sums it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lilly gets straight to the heart of the matter.

    ReplyDelete