Sunday 24 February 2013

Back To The Future (1985)



Back To The Future (1985) is a science fiction adventure comedy film directed by Robert Zermeckis who wrote the screenplay with Bob Gale. A teenager is accidentally sent back to 1955. 

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was sensational.

DADDY: Yes it is one of the best films from the 80s

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I liked Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown (Christopher Lloyd) because he invented a time machine.

DADDY: Yeah he steals the picture and is one of my favourite actors.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When things are changed and the bully Biff (Thomas F. Wilson) has to do what Marty's dad tells him.

DADDY: I like the bit when Marty (Micheal J. Fox) plays "Johnny B. Goode", inventing Rock and Roll and then going nuts.

LILLY: I like that bit too.

DADDY: They nearly cut that bit out of the picture.

LILLY: What? I thought that bit was awesome!

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because I loved it.

DADDY: Yeah everyone should see this.

LILLY: I agree.

LILLY: I'm giving it fifteen and a half stars

DADDY: I'm giving it the same then.

DADDY: I wear shoes that they wore in the 50s, I'm so cool.

LILLY: Get over yourself dad!

DADDY: Would you like to have a time machine and where would you go?

LILLY:  Yes and I would like to see some flying cars in the future.

DADDY: We should have those by now.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: We should have given this a score in giggawatts.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment