Saturday 2 March 2013

Back To The Future Part II (1989)



Back To The Future Part II (1989) is a science fiction adventure comedy sequel again directed by Robert Zermeckis who wrote the screenplay with Bob Gale. Marty McFly must travel to the future to prevent his son's arrest. 

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was pretty good but I expected more.

DADDY: Yeah it is what I call a middle movie and it just sets up the third in the series which is way better.

LILLY: I have to agree and I expected a better plot.

DADDY: Yeah they got carried away showing the actors playing themselves at different stages in life and it is confusing.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: This is tricky...I think it would be Marty. It is funny to see him as an old man and I like that he won't be called a chicken.

DADDY: I still like "Doc" Brown in this, he cracks me up.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I like the future with flying cars.

DADDY: Me too but it is only two years until it is 2015 and I still don't have a flying car!

LILLY: I really want a hoverboard, self tying shoes and a jacket that resizes to fit.

DADDY: I still like my shoes they wore in the 50s.

LILLY: Lol.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: You have to see the first one but yes.

DADDY: The third one is a lot better.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it? I'm going to convert these into gigawatts.

LILLY: I'm giving it ten stars.

DADDY: OK ten stars is around 3860 billion million gigawatts! I'm giving it the same.


N.B. One lightening bolt represents 386 billion million gigawatts.

No comments:

Post a Comment