Thursday 28 March 2013

Dracula (1958)




Dracula (1958) is a Hammer horror film inspired by Bram Stoker's classic novel Dracula. It was directed by Terence Fisher and written by Jimmy Sangster.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was OK.

DADDY: Just OK? I love this movie. Weren't you frightened?

LILLY: No it wasn't scary a tiny bit. It was just people dying, turning into vampires and then dying again.

DADDY: You are a cool one. I think you would make a great vampire hunter.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: Dracula (Christopher Lee) because he never ever died, until the end.

DADDY: Me too I think he is magnificent and he comes back too!

LILLY: Really?

DADDY: Yes Dracula is hard to kill.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When they crashed through the barrier.

DADDY: That was quite funny. I like the fight with Van Helsing (Peter Cushing) when Dracula crumbles into dust. Didn't you think that was icky?

LILLY: Oh yeah that was just gross.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: I think I would.

DADDY: Your friends might have nightmares...

LILLY: Yes they would.

DADDY: How many crucifixes would you give it? .

LILLY: Ten.

DADDY: Only ten? I'm giving it twenty.

LILLY: Really?

DADDY: I think I like this movie a lot more than you.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: Would you like to see some more Hammer horror films though.

LILLY: Oh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment