Wednesday 3 April 2013

Escape From Planet Earth (2013)



Escape From Planet Earth (2013) is a computer animated science fiction comedy directed by Cal Brunker and written by him and Bob Barlen. Alien hero Scorch Supernova answers a distress signal from the "Dark Planet" (Earth).

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was OK.

DADDY: I thought it was a bit boring and not nearly funny enough. Without your sharp elbows I would have slept through the whole movie.

LILLY: Yes that's true.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: That would have to be...I don't really have one.

DADDY: I kind of liked the three little aliens with Liverpudlian accents, because they were cute.

LILLY: Lol.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment? Can you think of one?

LILLY: Can you?

DADDY: No it wasn't very good.

LILLY: I have to agree.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes but as a rental maybe.

DADDY: There are a lot of better movies you could see.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: Three.

DADDY: I'm giving it two.

DADDY: It should have been a lot more fun and I didn't hear you giggle much.

LILLY: No I didn't.

DADDY: I thought the funniest bit was me falling asleep.

LILLY: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment