Sunday 7 April 2013

X-Men (2000)




X-Men (2000) is a superhero action film directed by Bryan Singer and co-written by him and David Hayter. It is based upon the Marvel Comic characters of the same name.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was awesome.

DADDY: I agree, it is a great superhero film and it makes you think.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: Wolverine because I like his powers.

DADDY: It is his movie and they use him to introduce the X-Men and ...

LILLY: Rogue?

DADDY: Yeah.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment? 

LILLY: My favourite moment would have to be when the senator turns up at the beach naked. 

DADDY: Why?

LILLY: Because it is funny.

DADDY: And we get to see Stan Lee!

LILLY: Yes we do!

DADDY: I like when Wolverine gives Cyclops the rude finger.

LILLY: With his claw?

DADDY: Yeah I thought it was really funny. Snickety snick!

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Of course I would. Would you?

DADDY: Oh yes. Excelsior! 

LILLY: Lol.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: Twelve stars from me.

DADDY: I'm giving it fifteen

DADDY: Would you like a superpower?

LILLY: Yes I would like Wolverines healing ability.

DADDY: Yeah that is cool. I would like to fly.

LILLY: Can we watch the next one soon?

DADDY: Nuff said.

LILLY: Yes!

1 comment: