Monday 2 September 2013

Jurassic Park (1993)



Jurassic Park (1993) is a science fiction film directed by Stephen Spielberg based upon the novel by Micheal Crichton with a screenplay by him and David Koepp. At team of investigators are put together to assess the safety of a wildlife park filled with cloned dinosaurs.   

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was good but a bit hard to understand. It didn't explain things properly.

DADDY: They tried to. The main problem for me is that it takes too long to get going.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: And I don't think it does a very good job of explaining the science for kids.

LILLY: I have to agree but the animation is very nice.

DADDY: Twenty years later and it still looks great. Some of the best computer graphics ever.

LILLY: Really?

DADDY: Yeah.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: Dr. Alan Grant (Sam Neill) because he doesn't like children at the beginning but changes his mind. 

DADDY: He's my favourite too but I also like the mathematician Dr. Ian Malcolm  (Jeff Goldblum).

LILLY: I think he is very cool.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When the lawyer  (Donald Gennaro) gets eaten after leaving the kids.

DADDY: That is quite funny, he is such a creep.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: My favourite moment is when the kids are being hunted by raptors in the kitchen.

LILLY: It was too scary!

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: I would recommend the film because it was scary and had good animation.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: Ten out of fifteen because it was exciting but didn't explain things very well.

DADDY: Thirteen for me because it needed to get going quicker but it is great when it does.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: Do you think it would be a good idea to bring back dinosaurs?

LILLY: No because as you saw in the movie everyone would die.

No comments:

Post a Comment