Monday 23 September 2013

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)



Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) is a fantasy adventure film directed by Stephen Spielberg . The screenplay was written by George Lucas and Philip Kaufman. Archeologist and adventurer Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) is tasked with finding the ark of the covenant before it falls into the hands of the Nazis.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was great and exciting.

DADDY: Me too it was my favourite film when I was younger and I still enjoy it now.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character? 

LILLY: My favourite character is Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) because he is always on an adventure.

DADDY: Me too, but you said he was a bit of a show off.

LILLY: He's also that.

DADDY: I think he is just good at what he does.

LILLY: I agree.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: My favourite moment is when the big guy with the sword appears and he just shoots him.

DADDY: I like that too and the bit with the mummies.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: Indy was supposed to have a fight with the swordsman but Harrison Ford had a funny tummy so he asked if he could just shoot him instead.

LILLY: LOL.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it is a great film.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: Eleven out of fifteen because I didn't understand some bits

DADDY: All the stuff about Nazis and magical Jewish boxes could be a bit confusing I suppose but I am giving it fifteen stars because it is the best.

DADDY: When I was younger I taught myself how to use a bullwhip because of this movie.

LILLY: LOL.

DADDY: I hurt myself quite a bit.

LILLY: LOL.

DADDY: Mum thinks the second film is too scary for you.

LILLY: Don't tell her we are gonna watch it!



No comments:

Post a Comment