Friday 10 January 2014

The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)


The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) is a musical horror comedy based upon the legendary stage musical written by Richard O'Brian. It was directed by Jim Sharman with a screenplay by him and Richard O'Brian who also appears in the film. A young couple find themselves at the mercy of a sinister and mysterious scientist.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was awesome and magnificent.

DADDY: It is a favourite of mine. I've seen it on stage a few times and I helped build the set back in my theatre days.

LILLY: You had theatre days?

DADDY: Yes I was a stagehand for a while in a real theatre.

LILLY: Back when you were young?

DADDY: Yes many many years ago when dinosaurs ruled the earth.

LILLY: Lol.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character? 

LILLY: That Would be Dr. Frank N. Furter (Tim Curry) because he is such a great actor.

DADDY: Yes he ownes this role though I also have a soft spot for Charles Gray who plays the narrator.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I don't really have a favourite moment because I liked it all.

DADDY: Me too, what about a favourite song?

LILLY: It would have to be The Time Warp because we learnt it at school and it is fun. Actually that is my favourite moment too.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes but it is a bit rude.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: 15  it could have been better

DADDY:20 for me, it works better on stage.

LILLY: Can we watch it live?

DADDY: One day. I liked what you said when we first watched it.

LILLY: They are crazy like you daddy!

DADDY: Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment