Monday 23 December 2013

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 2 (1997)


Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 2 (1997) is the second season of the supernatural horror series which created by Joss Whedon. New vampires arrive in Sunnydale and Angel wreaks havoc.

DADDY: What did you think of this season? 

LILLY: I thought it was scarier than the first season but I thought that was better.

DADDY: Really?

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: I like this one more.

LILLY: Really?

DADDY: Who was your favourite character? 

LILLY: Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) because if it wasn't for her the monsters would take over Sunnydale.

DADDY: I like Spike (James Marsters), he's my favourite character in the entire series.

LILLY: Why do you always like the villains?

DADDY: I think they are more interesting.

LILLY: No they are not!

DADDY: What was your favourite episode?

LILLY: Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered when Xander (Nicholas Brendan) uses witchcraft and makes all the girls love him.

DADDY: Me too that one is hilarious and he can't handle it.

LILLY: No.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes if they have seen the first season..

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: Forty because it isn't as good as the first season..

DADDY: I like it more so I'll give it fifty-five. Mummy and me queued for hours to get James Marsters autograph once.

LILLY: I really want Buffy's autograph!



No comments:

Post a Comment