Tuesday 10 December 2013

The Hunger Games (2012)



The Hunger Games (2012) is a science fiction film based upon the novel by Suzanne Collins. Every year teens are chosen to battle to the death in an arena as punishment for a past rebellion. The film was directed by Gary Ross with a screenplay by Suzanne Collins and Gary Ray

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was exciting and you didn't know what would happen next.

DADDY: I liked it too but was it too scary for you?

LILLY: Not at all.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character? 

LILLY: Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) because she was perfect for the role.

DADDY: Me too but I also liked her mentor Haymitch (Woody Harrelson).

LILLY: I thought he was a coward at the start because he was only interested in drinking.

DADDY: He came good though.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: That would be when Katniss kisses Peeta (Josh Hutcherson).

DADDY: I like the bit at the end when they discover there is only going to be one winner after all.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes as it is a fun and exciting film to watch.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: 30 as it is a fun and exciting film to watch.

DADDY: 20 stars for me as there are other films like this that I prefer.

LILLY: I think this is the best film I have watched in my entire life!

DADDY: Wow! So you are looking forward to the next film then?

LILLY: Yes and I have heard that it is even better.

DADDY: Are you glad that we don't live in a society like the one in the movie.

LILLY: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment