Tuesday 17 December 2013

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 1 (1997)


Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 1 (1997) is a supernatural horror series which follows the adventures of Buffy Summers high school student and reluctant slayer of vampires and her "Scooby Gang" of friends. It was created by Joss Whedon.

DADDY: What did you think of the series? 

LILLY: I thought it was a really exciting big series and scary too..

DADDY: I warned you that it might be too scary.

LILLY: It wasn't!

DADDY: Who was your favourite character? 

LILLY: Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) because she is an awesome slayer.

DADDY: She doesn't really want to be though.

LILLY: Yes but she still tries her best.

DADDY:You don't get to choose when you are the chosen one.

LILLY: Obviously.

DADDY: I like her mentor Rupert (Anthony Head) because he is so British but there are loads of great characters.

LILLY: Yes especially Angel (David Boreanaz)

DADDY: What was your favourite episode?

LILLY: I have two I Robot... You, Jane because at the end they realize that all of them have had a crush on a monster,  they laugh and then they frown.

DADDY: That is funny.

LILLY: I like the the last one Prophecy Girl too because Buffy punches Rupert and tells Jenny Calendar (Robia LaMorte) to think of something cool and say she said it.

DADDY: Rupert gets knocked out all the time.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: No because it would be too scary for some of them.

DADDY: But you are good with scary?

LILLY: Yes!

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: It is probably the best series I have ever watched so I'll give it fifty stars.

DADDY: It is one of the best series ever made so I'll give it fifty too. It is fantastic. 

LILLY: Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment