Monday 7 April 2014

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (1989)


Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (1989) is a science fiction comedy film directed by Stephen Herek and written by Chris Matheson and Ed Soloman. Two Californian heavy metal fans Bill s. Preston, Esquire (Alex Winter) and Ted "Theodore" Logan (Keanu Reeves)  are about to fail history which will prove disastrous for mankind so they receive unlikely assistance from the future in the shape of the mysterious Rufus (George Carlin) and his time machine disguised as a telephone booth.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: I thought it was awesome and very funny dude.

DADDY: Me too, I thought it was a most excellent movie,

LILLY: Bodacious!

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: Billy the Kid because he ws funny but I liked that all the characters were from history.

DADDY: I liked Napoleon, he made me laugh.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When they had to get Napoleon out of the water park.

DADDY: Me too he was having a wonderful time.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it was really funny dude.

DADDY: I agree it is totally a bodacious cult classic too.

LILLY: Yeah!

DADDY: How many stars would you give it.

LILLY: Twenty for me

DADDY: Twenty for me too. Shall we watch the sequel next?

LILLY: Yes please dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment