Thursday 10 July 2014

Little Shop of Horrors (1986)

Little Shop of Horrors (1986) is a comedy horror musical based upon the stage musical of the same name which was itself an adaptation of the Roger Corman film Little Shop of Horrors (1960). It was directed by Frank Oz with a screenplay by Howard Ashman. A struggling florist finds success when he discovers an alien carnivourous plant in this Faustian tale

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: It was awesome.

DADDY: I like it a lot too.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: It was the plant Audrey II (Levi Stubbs), I liked how he drank blood and killed people. He was a killing machine

DADDY: He does steal the movie and he is a great singer too.

LILLY: Yeah, I agree.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: Probably the bit when the dentist (Steve Martin) sings his song.

DADDY: Me too, it's great and very funny.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it is wonderful and I love that it has songs and it is also a bit scary. I could watch it again and again.
 
DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: Forty, best movie ever!

DADDY: One of the best, forty for me too.

LILLY: Does uncle Victor have an Audrey II?

DADDY: He does have a lot of carnivorous plants but I don't think he has one of them yet.

LILLY: Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment