Tuesday 8 July 2014

Maleficent (2014)

Maleficent (2014) is a Disney fantasy film directed by Robert Stromberg with a screenplay by Linda Woolverton. It is a live-action re-imagening of Disney's animated classic movie Sleeping Beauty (1959).

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: I thought it was magnificent.

DADDY: I was a bit bored.

LILLY: You snored through the movie, at least you didn't do that watching Twilight (2008).

DADDY: Well call me old fashioned but I like my villains to be evil.

LILLY: Really?

DADDY:Yep.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: Maleficent (Angelina Jolie) because she was evil but became good through the power of love.

DADDY: I liked the raven (Sam Riley) because he was quite funny. 

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When the good faries try to feed the baby princess carrots.

DADDY: I liked the bit with the dragon. I like dragons and that woke me up.

LILLY: LOL.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it is wonderful movie and great whatever you think and everyone should see it.
 
DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: Thirty five.

DADDY: Only ten for me, I have seen worse movies and I had a nice little snooze.


No comments:

Post a Comment