Saturday 28 June 2014

The Producers (1968)

The Producers (1968) is a comedy film written and directed by Mel Brooks. A washed up theatrical producer convinces his accountant to help him over sell his next play in order to profit from it's failure

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: I thought it was awesome, wonderful and very funny.

DADDY: It it a triumph!

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: My favourite character is Leo (Gene Wilder) because he is so funny.

DADDY: He played Willy Wonka too.

LILLY: Really?

DADDY: Yes. I'm torn between him and Max Bialystock (Zero Mostel).

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: The show, all of it.

LILLY and DADDY: Spring time for Hitler and Germany Winter for Poland and France!

DADDY: I think that is one of my all time favourite movie moments.

LILLY: Me too.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it is wonderful and very funny.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: A hundred.

DADDY: Sounds reasonable to me. You know it is wrong to con money from old ladies?

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: Even when your scheme is very funny.

LILLY: LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment