Monday 2 June 2014

Godzilla (2014)

Godzilla (2014) is a science fiction monster film direceted by Gareth Edwards with a screenplay by Max Borenstein. It retells the classic story of the iconic Japanese daikaiju and depicts him faithfully as a terrifying force of nature. 

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: I thought it was awesome!

DADDY: Not too scary for you?

LILLY: A little bit too scary.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: That would be the son of the scientist, Ford Brody (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) because he is a hero.

DADDY: I liked Godzilla because he is also a hero and the undisputed king of the monsters.

LILLY: I don't think he is a hero

DADDY: So he smashed a few buildings and squashed a few people. That is called collateral damage.

LILLY: LOL.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: Probably when Godzilla returned to the ocean.

DADDY: I liked the bit when the soldiers parashoot into the city. It was visually stunning

LILLY: I agree

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?.

LILLY: Yes because it is a great movie to watch and it was also a little sad

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: I'm giving it twenty five.

DADDY: I'm giving it the same.

DADDY: Would you like to see more Godzilla movies?.

LILLY: Yes but not with men in suits like you told me about.

DADDY: Oh. Can I call our King Charles Dogzilla?

LILLY: No daddy because she is a cute little puppy and not a monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment