Tuesday 3 June 2014

Arachnophobia (1990)

Arachnophobia (1990) is a horror comedy film directed by Frank Marshall with a screenplay by Don Jakoby and Wesley Strick. A deadly new species of Venezuelan spider is introduced into a small American town.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: It was freaking fantastic!

DADDY: It was. I think I'm more afraid of spiders than you.

LILLY: I disagree..

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: It was Delbert the exterminator (John Goodman) because he reminded me of you.

DADDY: Me too, he was funny.

LILLY: Like you.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When the Doctor (Jeff Daniels) tried to torch the big mother spider.

DADDY: Yeah! I liked the bit when they are trapped in the house full of spiders.

LILLY: Yes and I liked the bit when they were looking at the dead bodies.

DADDY: The autopsy?

LILLY: Yep.

DADDY: And you think I'm weird?

LILLY: You are.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?.

LILLY: Definitely but only to all the people who are frightened of spiders.

DADDY: Just about everyone then?

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: How many spiders would you give it?

LILLY: I'm giving it thirty.

DADDY: Me too.

DADDY: Pa showed me how to burn out funnel web spiders once and a flaming spider ran right at me like in the movie. I screamed like a baby.

LILLY: You are such a wuss dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment