Monday 23 June 2014

Scooby-Doo (2002)

Scooby-Doo (2002) is a comedy horror film based upon the Hanna-Barbera cartoon television series. It was directed by Raja Gosnell with a screenplay by James Gunn.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: It was amazing.

DADDY: I like it too. How many times have you seen it already?

LILLY: A thousand and two.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I like Scooby (voiced by Neil Fanning) because he is cute and funny..

DADDY: I like Shaggy (Mathew Lillard).

LILLY: Really?

DADDY: Yes because despite being a coward he do will anything to save Scooby.

LILLY: Or a sandwich.

DADDY: Yes and I can relate to that.

LILLY: LOL.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: It would have to be the farting competition.

DADDY: Me too, it is inspirational.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes!.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: I'm giving it twenty five.

DADDY: Me too.

DADDY: I wish there really was a Spooky Island.

LILLY: Me too!


No comments:

Post a Comment