Tuesday 12 August 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)



Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) is a superhero fantasy film directed by James Gunn and writen by him and Nicole Perlman. A ragtag group of unlikely heros become the defenders of the galaxy.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: It was fantastic.

DADDY: It was so much fun and I loved it.

LILLY: Me too.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: That's really tricky because I liked them all.

DADDY: Me too, they were all great.

LILLY: I agree.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: My favourite moment would be when Groot (Vin Diesel) gave his life for all their lives. We are Groot!

DADDY: Mine too but I think he might grow back.

LILLY: I hope so and I can't wait for the next movie.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it's the best film ever.

DADDY: I loved the music too. This is my favourite film for a long time.

LILLY: Until the sequel.
 
DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: One hundred and four. I really, really, really liked it.

DADDY: The same for me and I must get the Awesome Mix Vol, 1 for the Spookmobile.

LILLY: I want to hear it when you pick me up from school.

DADDY: Loud and proud.

LILLY: LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment