Sunday 26 August 2012

Addams Family Values (1993)


Addams Family Values (1993) is the sequel to The Addams Family (1991). It was written by Paul Rudnick and directed by Barry Sonnenfield.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: I thought it was very exciting because they had a baby and it was very funny.

DADDY: I thought it was great too. Did you like it more than the first one?

LILLY: I loved it more than the first one.

DADDY: I thought it had a better story and you noticed that it had a similar plot to one of the original episodes we watched together. Do you like the films more than the series?

LILLY: Yes because it has colour.

DADDY: I don't think colour matters but we can work on that.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I liked Pubert because he saves the day.

DADDY: I like Wednesday because she is so delightfully glum. Have you changed your mind about being called Wednesday?

LILLY: Yes

DADDY: I thought we could dress as Fester and Wednesday for Halowe'en is that a good idea?

LILLY: Yes! Yes! Yes!

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit when they have the play because it was exciting.

DADDY: I liked the bit when Wednesday smiled because....

LILLY: It looked like it hurt?

DADDY: Exactly.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Of course yes because it was funny and a bit creepy.

DADDY: I'm giving this another five stars.

LILLY: I'm giving this five stars too.

DADDY: Do you still want a baby It?

LILLY: Yes!

DADDY: I'll tell mummy.







No comments:

Post a Comment