Sunday 19 August 2012

The Addams Family (1991)


The Addams Family (1991) is a comedy film based upon the characters created by the cartoonist Charles Addams directed by Barry Somerfield.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: I thought it was awesome because it was funny and I liked the Addams family because they were strange.

DADDY: I enjoyed it too though it didn't have much of a story I thought the family was great.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I liked Wednesday and cousin It because Wednesday has a headless doll and because he has hair everywhere.

DADDY: I like Wednesday too and I would have liked to have called you Wednesday but mummy wouldn't let me.

LILLY: I'm happy you didn't.

DADDY: What is your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit where Wednesday has a knife and her mum gives her a cleaver.

DADDY: Yeah that was funny but my favourite moment was the sword fight they perform at the school. Now that's what I call theater!

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Of course yes because it was awesome and it was mostly about the characters.

DADDY: I thought it needed more of a story.

DADDY: I'm giving this four stars.

LILLY: Are you serious? I'm giving this five.

DADDY: I think we should have a Lurch.

LILLY: I think he looks like Frankenstein's monster, I want a cousin It.




No comments:

Post a Comment