Sunday 26 August 2012

Return Of The Jedi (1983)


Return Of The Jedi (1983) also known as Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi is the last film in the Star Wars franchise. It was directed by Richard Marquand and written by George Lucas and Lawrence Kasdan.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: It was a great adventure and my favourite so far. It's now my favourite movie.

DADDY: I think it is great but I still like the first film more.

LILLY: Yes daddy it was great. I agree.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I liked the furry guys.

DADDY: You mean the Ewoks?

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: I still like Darth Vader in this.

LILLY: You like Darth Vader in this too?

DADDY: Yes he is the most interesting character.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit when Princess Leia finds out that Darth Vader is her dad.

DADDY: I like the bit where Darth Vader makes his mind up at the end.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because everyone is going to like STAR WARS.

DADDY: I'm giving this ten stars again.

LILLY: I'm giving this ten stars too.

LILLY: Why doesn't anyone ever go to the toilet in these films?

DADDY: Good question they must be busting to go.

LILLY: I like that comment :)



No comments:

Post a Comment