Sunday 2 September 2012

The Monster Squad (1987)


The Monster Squad (1987) is a comedy horror film written and directed by Fred Dekker. A gang of kids take on Dracula and his forces of darkness.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie.

LILLY: I thought it was very scary and good.

DADDY: Me too. I hadn't seen it before either until I saw it with you and I thought it was brilliant.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character.

LILLY: I really liked the scary German guy.

DADDY: Me too I thought he was cool.

LILLY: I did too.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit when they kicked the wolf man in the nards!

DADDY: Me too but I also liked the bit when Horace got tough.

LILLY: Yes when the boys wouldn't let him in so he shot the creature.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Of course yes because it was scary and amazing.

DADDY: Me too, I thought it was much better then The Goonies (1985).

LILLY: I so agree.

DADDY: I'm giving this five stars.

LILLY: I wish I could give it twenty stars!

DADDY: Is this your favourite film so far?

LILLY: Yes!

DADDY: I would like to say a special thanks to all the monster kids who helped me discover this gem.

LILLY: Yes thanks! xxx

DADDY: We just watched it again. Twenty stars it is then.

LILLY: Kick him in the nards!

DADDY: My name is Horace.





2 comments:

  1. YAY! One of my favorite hoo-haw-horror flicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an awesome film and a wonderful discovery for both of us.

    ReplyDelete