Sunday 9 September 2012

Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events (2004)


Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events (2004) is a dark comedy based upon the popular series of children's books by Lemony Snicket directed by Brad Silberling.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? You chose this one.

LILLY: I thought it was out of this world. It was very funny and a bit scary.

DADDY: I thought it was a lot of fun too and it looked amazing.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: What was the babies name?

DADDY: Sunny, why did you like her?

LILLY: Because she bit everything.

DADDY: I liked Count Olaf because he was so over the top.

LILLY: Are you serious?

DADDY: Occasionally.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit when the house collapsed.

DADDY: I liked that too. Who would build a house like that?

LILLY: I have no idea.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Of course I would but not if they have heaps of nightmares.

LILLY: I'm giving this five stars.

DADDY: I'm giving this four and a half because the book was better.

LILLY: Dad you read too much.

DADDY: So would you like me to read to you the first book the film was based on?

LILLY: Of course I would....Nerd!


No comments:

Post a Comment