Sunday 9 September 2012

Return From Witch Mountain (1978)


Return From Witch Mountain (1978) is the sequel to Disney's 1975 film Escape From Witch Mountain. It was written by Malcolm Marmorstein and directed by John Hough. Alien children with extraordinary powers become the victim of  an evil scientist with big ideas.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie?

LILLY: I thought it was outstanding because it was so funny.

DADDY: I thought it was a classic and a lot of fun too.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I liked Tia because she was half human, half alien.

DADDY: I liked Dr Gannon.

LILLY: What?

DADDY: Yes because Sir Christopher Lee is my favourite actor ever.

LILLY: He wasn't your favourite character in Gremlins 2?

DADDY: No but I'm glad he was in it. We need to review that one too.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit when the goat jumped over the cars because the woman inside makes a beard with her lipstick.

DADDY: Yes that was hilarious.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it is a bit scary but very funny too.

DADDY: I got the wrong movie, there is an earlier one called Escape From Witch Mountain. Shall we watch that too?

LILLY: Yes and I would be worried if I were you!

LILLY: I want to give this ten stars.

DADDY: Oh alright I am giving it nine.


No comments:

Post a Comment