Sunday 16 September 2012

Escape to Witch Mountain (1975)


Escape From Witch Mountain (1975) is a Walt Disney Productions film based upon the novel by Alexander Key and directed by John Hough. Two young orphans with extraordinary abilities run from an evil millionaire who seeks to harness their powers.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was awesome.

DADDY: I thought so too and I liked it more than the sequel.

LILLY: Are you joking?

DADDY: No did you like Return From Witch Mountain more?

LILLY: A bit, this was not as funny.

DADDY: It is a bit serious.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I liked Winkie the cat because he is cute.

DADDY: I like Lucas Deranian played by Donald Pleasense. He is another of my favourite actors and he delivers a wonderfully creepy performance in this. I like the cat Winkie too though.

LILLY: You are weird.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit when the camper van was flying and the people in the helicopter thought the van was upside down but it was actually the helicopter that was.

DADDY: Me too that was great.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it was exciting and wonderful.

LILLY: Can I give it ten stars.

DADDY: OK then ten it is.

DADDY: Did you enjoy the extras.

LILLY: A bit.

DADDY: I thought it was great to see the kids grown up.

LILLY: I thought they were really brother and sister.

DADDY: Yes it was great casting. Jodie Foster was first choice for this which wouldn't have been as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment