Sunday 18 November 2012

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)




E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) is a science fiction film directed by Steven Spielberg and written by Melissa Mathison. A lonely boy befriends an extraterrestrial who has been stranded on earth.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was brilliant.

DADDY: I thought it was fantastic and I cannot believe I first saw this film thirty years ago!

LILLY:  Woah!

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  I liked E.T. the best because he was an alien.

DADDY: I thought he was really cute too.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit when he came back to life.

DADDY: Yeah and you cried your eyes out.

LILLY: Yes but you did too.

DADDY: A bit yes.

LILLY: I thought the thunderstorm outside added to the movie.

DADDY: I ordered that specially for the movie.

LILLY: Get over yourself that isn't true!

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it's tremendous, does that mean good?

DADDY: Yes and it is. Would you like to meet an alien?

LILLY: No because they are disgusting.

DADDY: He wasn't a looker.

LILLY: Heh heh.

LILLY: I'm giving it twenty stars.

DADDY: Me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment