Sunday 4 November 2012

The Goonies (1985)



The Goonies  (1985) is a an action adventure movie directed by Richard Donner, written by Christopher Columbus from a story by Steven Spielburg. A group of kids who's homes are about to be demolished find a pirate treasure map.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: It was OK.

DADDY: Just OK?

LILLY:  Just OK.

DADDY: I thought it was good but not as great as The Monster Squad (1987).

LILLY:  I agree.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  I liked Mouth because he speaks of rude things.

DADDY: He (Corey Feldman) was pretty cool but I liked Sloth the most because he looks like a monster but is a good guy.

LILLY: He looks like you!

DADDY: Thanks.

LILLY: Lol.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I like the bit when Sloth kisses Chunk.

DADDY: Yeah that was pretty funny. I like the bit when Sloth and Chunk save the day.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Too scary for them.

DADDY: Your friends need to toughen up.

LILLY: I agree.

DADDY: I'm giving this four stars.

LILLY: I'm giving it four too.

DADDY: I read that Chunk (Jeff Cohen) is now a lawyer and became Student President with the campaign slogan "Chunk For President".

LILLY: I didn't know that.

DADDY: I can still do the truffle shuffle (demonstrates).

LILLY: You should put that on You Tube.

DADDY: Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment