Saturday 10 November 2012

Frankenweenie (2012)



Frankenweenie (2012) is a stop motion animated, comedy-horror film directed by Tim Burton. It is a remake of his 1984 live action short film of the same name. A boy uses weird science to resurrect his pet from the dead.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was funny.

DADDY: I liked it too but I didn't think much of the 3D.

LILLY:  Why?

DADDY: Because it was converted to 3D rather then being shot in 3D.

LILLY:  Oh.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  I liked the dog best because he was funny.

DADDY: He was funny but I think I liked Victor's creepy friend Edgar the best. 

LILLY: The one who looked like an Igor?

DADDY: Yeah.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When the monsters came alive.

DADDY: Me too, I liked the giant turtle Shelly.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it was funny and fabulous.

DADDY: I thought it needed a splash of colour.

LILLY: Me too. I thought it might turn colour when the dog came back to life.

DADDY: Yeah that would have worked.

LILLY: I'm giving it five stars.

DADDY: I'm giving this four stars because it isn't Tim Burton's best film.

LILLY: I agree.

DADDY: I liked A Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) more.

LILLY: I agree. Can we review that?

DADDY: But of course!

LILLY: Yay!

DADDY: Tim Burton made a short film called Frankenweenie (1984) with live actors.

LILLY: Can we watch and review that Daddy?

DADDY: Yes.

LILLY: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment