Tuesday 22 January 2013

ParaNorman (2012)



ParaNorman (2012) is a 3D stop motion horror fantasy film directed by Sam Fell and Chris Butler who also wrote the screenplay. A small lonely boy can commune with the dead

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was splendid and amazing.

DADDY: I thought it was fun too.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  I liked the fat kid Neil.

DADDY: I did too, he had a very sensible attitude to bullying.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit when Norman's sister asked out Neil's big brother and he said he would bring his boyfriend.

DADDY: That was my favourite moment too and the film was all about accepting people for who they are.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it was very funny and not too scary.

LILLY: I'm giving it ten stars because it was great fun.

DADDY: I'm giving it ten too.

DADDY: Would you like to be able to see dead people?

LILLY: Yes that would be cool.

DADDY: I liked that Norman enjoyed horror movies and had the same Halloween (1978) ringtone as me.

LILLY: Get over yourself daddy you are such a nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment