Tuesday 22 January 2013

The Life Of Pi (2012)




Life Of Pi (2012) is a 3D adventure fantasy film directed by Ang Lee based upon Yann Martel's Booker Prize winning novel. A 16 year old Indian boy survives a shipwreck in which his family perished and shares a lifeboat with a Bengal tiger named Richard Parker.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was beautiful and scary.

DADDY: I thought it was amazing and lyrical.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  I liked Pi.

DADDY: It was all about him really and the tiger Richard Parker.

LILLY: Who is your favourite character?

DADDY: I liked him and the tiger.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When they called him names in school.

DADDY: He was very clever about stopping that bullying wasn't he?

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: I liked when Pi tried to mark his own territory on the boat by weeing and the tiger weed on him.

LILLY: That was good too, it would be my second favourite moment.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: No because it was too scary, mum watched it with us and she screamed.

DADDY: She screams at anything.

LILLY: I sort of agree.

LILLY: I'm giving it four out of five stars because it was a bit too sad.

DADDY: It was an emotional film. I'm giving it five stars because it was beautiful and made me think a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment