Saturday 18 May 2013

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)





Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (1971) is a musical fantasy film  directed directed by Mel Stuart and based upon Roald Dahl's novel. The screenplay was written by Roald Dahl and David Seltzer. Charlie bucket finds a golden ticket and visits Wonka's chocolate factory with four other children from around the world.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was fabulous and I loved it.

DADDY: It was one of my favourites as a kid. It is a bit different to the book. Do you like the film more?

LILLY: No I prefer the book because you can imagine what ever you want.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: Willy Wonka because he owned the chocolate factory.

DADDY: He's my favourite too, He's a bit crazy isn't he.

LILLY: Why yes.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When Charlie finds the golden ticket.

DADDY: Yeah even though you know he will eventually it is still great when he does.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: Do you think you would survive a tour of the chocolate factory.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: I don't know that chocolate river looked rather tempting to me.

LILLY: Lol.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it is such an original film

DADDY: How many Wonka bars would you give it?

LILLY: Sixteen.

DADDY: Sixteen? Well I liked it as least as much as you so I'll give it the same.

DADDY: Would you like an Oompa-Loompa?

LILLY: No because they should live free.

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment