Saturday 27 July 2013

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)



Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) is a fantasy film directed by Christopher Columbus and based upon the novel by J.K. Rowling. A young orphan is rescued from his abusive relatives and begins a magical education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was awesome and great and more great.

DADDY: I thought it was OK. I think it is quite a good adaptation of the novel but the kid's acting isn't fabulous.

LILLY: I disagree very strongly.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: Hermione (Emma Watson) because she's smart.

DADDY: I like Professor Snape (Alan Rickman), he reminds me of my old maths teacher.

LILLY: Lol.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When the sorting hat chooses them.

DADDY: Me too, I almost thought Harry (Daniel Radcliffe) was going to be in Slytherin.

LILLY: Really? It was obvious!

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: They have all seen it.

DADDY: Imagine you knew someone who hadn't.

LILLY: Then yes because it's awesome and has great special effects.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: Twenty it is a great film.

DADDY: Fifteen for me.

LILLY: What?

DADDY: It is just OK. I own a Slytherin scarf.

LILLY: You're evil!


No comments:

Post a Comment