Sunday 7 July 2013

Despicable Me 2 (2013)



Despicable Me 2 (2013) is a 3D animated computer animated comedy adventure film and sequel to Despicable Me (2010) directed by Pierre Coffin and Chris Renauld with a screenplay by Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio. Retired super-villain Gru is recruited by the Anti-Villain League to defend the Earth from the evil plot of another super-villain. 

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I loved it.

DADDY: I thought it was really funny.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: Gru (Steve Carell) because he had his moments in the movie.

DADDY: Me too and mummy thinks I am a little bit like him.

LILLY: No she doesn't, in your dreams.

DADDY: I could be an evil genius.

LILLY: He's not evil in this movie..

DADDY: I think that is why I like the first one a little bit more. We need to review that too.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment.

LILLY: When Gru was all happy and in love.

DADDY: I liked the bit at the end when the yellow minions sing, that made me laugh until I cried.

LILLY: I didn't see you laughing.

DADDY: Trust me I was.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: You have to see the first one and if you have then yes!

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: Twenty.

DADDY: I'm giving it fifteen because I thought the story was not that strong. Do you agree?

LILLY: No I don't.

DADDY: Would you like some minions like the little yellow guys?

LILLY: Yes and no, they would have naughty moments and good moments.

DADDY: Yeah they are lovable but a bit silly.

LILLY: I have to agree

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment