Saturday 20 July 2013

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)



The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012) is a fantasy adventure film directed by Peter Jackson and is the first of a three part adaptation of the book by J. R. R. Tolkien. The screenplay was written by Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens and Guillermo Del Toro who was the original choice for director. Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) is hired by the wizard Gandalf (Ian McKellen) to join a party of Dwarves on a quest to reclaim their ancestral home from the dragon Smaug. 

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it had great special effects.

DADDY: I thought it was epic.

LILLY: Yeah!

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: My favourite character would be the hobbit (Martin Freeman) because he didn't want to go but he was brave. He's an awesome actor too.

DADDY: I like him too but I liked Gandalf (Ian McKellen) as well.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment.

LILLY: My favourite moment is when Thorin (Richard Armitage) pretended to be angry with Bilbo but he was really proud of him.

DADDY: That's mine too and it brings a tear to my eye.

LILLY: How sad.

DADDY: Would you recommend it to your friends?

LILLY: No because it would be too scary for them.

DADDY: Maybe but would you like to see the second movie with me at Christmas?

LILLY: Of course baby.

DADDY: How many stars would you give it?

LILLY: Twenty because it had very good animation.

DADDY: Me too because it is wonderful. Mummy said I was a bit like Thorin because I am short, grumpy, proud and stubborn.

LILLY: Ha ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment