Sunday 16 December 2012

Corpse Bride (2005)



Corpse Bride (2005) is a stop motion animated horror fantasy film directed by Tim Burton and Mike Johnson. A hapless groom finds himself betrothed to a dead girl.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: It was spectacular.

DADDY: I liked it too and more than when I first saw it. Did you like it more than The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)?

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  I liked the corpse bride.

DADDY: I thought she was more interesting than the other girl he was supposed to marry.

LILLY: Yes she was.

DADDY: Apart from the whole dead thing he should have married her.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked when the skeletons sang.

DADDY: I liked that bit too. 

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it's not so scary

LILLY: I'm giving it ten stars.

DADDY: I'm giving it ten too.

DADDY: I liked that there was a piano in the film called a Harryhausen named after the animator Ray Harryhausen.

LILLY: Really?

DADDY: Yes am I a nerd for spotting that?

LILLY: Yes you are a nerd.

DADDY: I thought it was interesting that the afterlife was more colourful than the land of the living.

LILLY: When you die you go through different stages.


No comments:

Post a Comment