Wednesday 19 December 2012

Rise Of The Guardians (2012)




Rise Of The Guardians (2012) is a computer animated fantasy film directed by Peter Ramsey based upon a series of books by William Joyce. Jack Frost reluctantly joins a group of legendary characters to stop Pitch Black, the king of nightmares from plunging the world into darkness.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: It was awesome and I loved it.

DADDY: I thought it was fun too despite nodding off at the beginning.

LILLY: I know you fell asleep. I could hear you snoring a bit.

DADDY: Yes but your sharp elbows woke me up and the film got more interesting.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  I liked the tooth fairy (Isla Fisher) because she was so pretty.

DADDY: I liked all the characters but I think I liked Pitch Black (Jude Law) the best.

LILLY: That's because you always like the evil characters the best.

DADDY: They are the most interesting and I think nightmares help us deal with our fears.

LILLY: I agree.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked when the Easter Bunny (Hugh Jackman) was small.

DADDY:  Yeah he was so cute!

LILLY: I agree.

DADDY: I liked that the elves were silly and the yetis made all the toys.

LILLY: Same.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes and I reckon when I go back to school heaps of kids will have seen this.

DADDY: You are not wrong.

LILLY: I'm giving this ten stars.

DADDY: I'm giving it nine because it could have been scarier.

LILLY: It is a kids film Daddy!

DADDY: I am a big kid.

LILLY: Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment