Sunday 2 December 2012

Edward Scissorhands (1990)




Edward Sissorhands (1990) is a dark romantic fantasy directed by Tim Burton. An unfinished artificial man is adopted by a suburban family and falls in love with their teenage daughter.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: It was sad because I thought Edward was about to die and he never got real hands.

DADDY: I loved it but the people were all really mean to him.

LILLY: Yeah they were more the monsters.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  I liked the girl who pretends he has died.

DADDY: She loved him. My favourite character is the inventor played by Vincent Price.

LILLY: He dies.

DADDY: It was his last movie and he really died shortly afterwards. 

LILLY: Really?

DADDY: Yeah.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When Edward kills the boy.

DADDY: He had it coming. I like the bit when Edward makes it snow.

LILLY: It wasn't really snow though it was ice.

DADDY: It was still very pretty though.

LILLY: I agree.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: No because it made me cry.

DADDY: Not every film has a happy ending.

LILLY: I'm giving it four stars because it made me cry.

DADDY: I'm giving it five stars because it made me cry too!

LILLY: Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment