Friday 28 December 2012

The Mask (1994)



The Mask (1994) is a comedy/fantasy based upon a series of comic books. It was directed by Chuck Russell. An inhibited young bank clerk, Stanley Ipkiss (Jim Carrey) finds a mysterious magical mask which transforms him. 

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: It was awesome and funny.

DADDY: I liked it too when it got going.

LILLY: Yeah it was a bit boring at the beginning.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  You know I liked the dog the best.

DADDY: Milo? He steals the picture and is funny and cute.

LILLY: Yes he is.

DADDY: He was my favourite character too.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When the police started dancing.

DADDY:  Yeah that was so funny, they couldn't help themselves.

LILLY: I agree.

DADDY: I liked when Milo did a wee on one of the bad guys..

LILLY: That was funny too.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it isn't scary but it was funny

LILLY: I'm giving this nine stars because it has a slow start.

DADDY: I'm giving it nine too because I thought the comic was better.

DADDY: Did you recognize the actor who played Stanley Ipkiss?

LILLY: No I didn't.

DADDY: He was the bad guy in A Series Of Unfortunate Events (2004)?

LILLY: He is very good at playing different wacky characters.

DADDY: Would you put on the mask?

LILLY: It matters what situation I would be in. Would you dad?

DADDY: I don't think I need to.

LILLY: Really?

DADDY: Yeah I'm daft enough already.

LILLY: I don't agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment