Monday 31 December 2012

Frankenstein (1931)





Frankenstein (1931) is the classic Universal horror film loosely based on Mary Shelly's novel. It was directed by James Whale and adapted from a play by Peggy Webling. 

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: It was exciting.

DADDY: You thought it was a bit short.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: I've seen this lots of times and I still love it

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  I liked the mad scientist.

DADDY: I liked Frankenstein (Colin Clive) too, he's nuts! 

LILLY: Yeah!!

DADDY: I like the monster (Boris Karloff) more though.

LILLY: You would.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit when he throws the little girl into the water.

DADDY: That was a surprise.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: I liked that bit and when Frankenstein realizes his experiment has worked "It's alive, it's alive, it's alive!"

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: No, I don't think they would like it.

DADDY: Yeah perhaps not.

LILLY: I'm giving it ten stars.

DADDY: I'm giving it ten too.

DADDY: I felt a bit sorry for the monster.

LILLY: The same because he didn't have the right brain.

DADDY: You have the same birthday as Boris Karloff which is cool.

LILLY: You are a creepy nerd!


No comments:

Post a Comment