Thursday 4 October 2012

Ladyhawke (1985)



Ladyhawke (1985) is a fantasy film directed by Richard Donner from a story by Edward Khmara. Two cursed lovers are aided by a reluctant thief known as "The Mouse".

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: It was exciting.

DADDY: I thought so too, it is a classic 80's fantasy movie. Did you like it more than Willow (1988)?

LILLY: No I didn't. Did you?

DADDY: Of course not.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I liked Ladyhawke because she was a hawk and a lady.

DADDY: She (Michelle Pfeiffer) was beautiful too. 

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: I liked "The Mouse", I thought he was very funny when he spoke to god.

LILLY: He was funny when he spoke to god.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When Ladyhawke and Etienne were both human again.

DADDY: It was very romantic.

LILLY: Yes.

DADDY: I liked the sword fight in the cathedral.

LILLY: I liked that too because the people didn't know what was going on.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it wasn't scary, mostly.

DADDY: I think it is a fun film. Did you know it was made by the same person who directed The Goonies (1985)?

LILLY: No.

DADDY: We should review that film.

LILLY: Yes and we have it too!

LILLY: I'm giving this five stars.

DADDY: I'm giving it four and a half.

LILLY: Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment