Thursday 4 October 2012

Willow (1988)





Willow (1988) is a fantasy film directed by Ron Howard from a story by George Lucas. A reluctant little hero saves a special baby from an evil queen.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was very impressive and a wonderful movie.

DADDY: I thought it was amazing and even better than when I first saw it. It is one of my favourite fantasy films.

LILLY: Me too.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: The brownies because I liked the bit when one brownie fell in beer and shouted "beer!"

DADDY: I liked them too and Madmartigan because he is such a lovable rogue.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When a brownie was under a spell and he fell in love with a cat.

DADDY: He meant to use the magic on a lady in the pub.

LILLY: Yes! I also liked the bit when a brownie took off his hat and he had no hair under his mouse hat.

DADDY: Yes that was very funny.

DADDY: I liked the sleigh ride on the shield. I have always wanted to do that.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it was amazing and exciting.

DADDY: It is a great film.

LILLY: I agree.

LILLY: I'm giving twenty stars.

DADDY: Me too it probably deserves more.

LILLY: Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment