Wednesday 3 October 2012

Hotel Transylvania (2012)



Hotel Transylvania (2012) is a computer animated comedy directed by Grenndy Tartakovsky and written by David I. Stern.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: It was fabulous, I liked the bit when Frankenstein said thank you to the monster nerds.

DADDY: I liked it too being a monster nerd myself.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I liked the normal guy, because his music sounded awesome.

DADDY: I liked most of the characters but I loved Frankenstein's monster

LILLY: Frankenstein!

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When the monsters dress up as humans.

DADDY: When the zombies pretend to be villagers to scare Dracula's daughter?

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: I liked the bit when the monster nerds help Dracula.

LILLY: Which bit?

DADDY: When they use their capes to shade Dracula from the sun.

LILLY: Oh yes.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it is not scary at all but it was funny.

LILLY: I'm giving it twenty stars.

DADDY: I'm giving it eighteen then because it wasn't perfect.

LILLY: Yes it was perfect!

DADDY: I'm a monster nerd, are you too?

LILLY: Not really.

DADDY: You said you were half of one last night.

LILLY: That was yesterday dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment