Sunday 21 October 2012



Sinbad And The Eye Of The Tiger (1977) is a fantasy film directed by Sam Wanamaker which featuring special effects created by animator Ray Harryhausen who also cowrote the screenplay with Bevereley Cross. 

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: I thought it was better than the last one.

DADDY: Really, why?

LILLY:  Because I liked the bit where the evil witch turned back into herself and she had half a birds foot. She would be able to swim better.

DADDY: I think I prefer The Golden Voyage Of Sinbad (1973) but this is still a great movie.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  I liked the princess.

DADDY: I met Jane Seymour once when I worked in the theatre.

Lilly: You worked in the theatre?

DADDY: Yes I was a stage hand and helped build the set for a play she starred in called Jane Eyre. 
I liked Melanthius played by Patrick Troughton.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I already said it.

DADDY: You did. I like that bit too and the fight with the demons.

LILLY: Yeah it was cool.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it was awesome!

DADDY: I saw this...

LILLY: ...at the cinema.

LILLY: I'm giving this ten stars.

DADDY: Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment