Saturday 6 October 2012

Legend (1985)



Legend (1985) is a dark fantasy film directed by Ridley Scott and written by William Hjortsberg. The Lord of Darkness seeks to bring about eternal darkness by having the last two remaining unicorns killed.

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY: It was wonderful.

DADDY: I thought it was magical and looked amazing.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY: I like princess Lili the best because she has my name. 

DADDY: But she started all the trouble.

Lilly: She didn't know. I think it was Jack's fault for letting her see the unicorns.

DADDY: A fair point what was he thinking?

DADDY: I liked The Lord of Darkness because he looked awesome and I felt his pain.

LILLY: Whaaaaat?

DADDY: I like monsters.

LILLY: Oh yeah...

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: When The Lord of Darkness was trying to be nice to Lili but couldn't.

DADDY: That's because he is a monster. He tried his best though.

LILLY: He did.

DADDY: I thought that was funny and it was my favourite moment too.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it is a great movie and the princess has my name.

DADDY: It is a great film.

LILLY: I'm giving it five stars.

DADDY: Me too.

DADDY: The director Ridley Scott has made some of daddy's favourite movies.

LILLY: Can I see them?

DADDY & LILLY: When you are older.



No comments:

Post a Comment