Thursday 11 October 2012

The Golden Voyage Of Sinbad (1973)



The Golden Voyage Of Sinbad (1973) is a fantasy film directed by Gordon Hessler which features special effects created by legendary animator Ray Harryhausen who also cowrote the screenplay with Brian Clemens. 

DADDY: What did you think of the movie? 

LILLY:  I thought it was spectacular because it was special.

DADDY: I thought so too. It was one of my favorite movies when I was your age and it still is.

DADDY: Who was your favourite character?

LILLY:  This is so hard.

DADDY: Who did you like?

Lilly: The girl because I liked when they climb out of the temple and she goes second.

DADDY: She (Caroline Munro) was beautiful too.

LILLY: Yeah.

DADDY: I like the evil Koura played by another of my favourite actors Tom Baker.

LILLY: I liked him too.

DADDY: What was your favourite moment?

LILLY: I liked the bit where the six armed statute fights Sinbad.

DADDY: It is one of my favourite movie scenes of all time.

DADDY: Would you recommend this to your friends?

LILLY: Yes because it is barely scary.

DADDY: It is very exciting though.

LILLY: Yes.

LILLY: I'm giving it ten stars

DADDY: I'm giving it ten too but I could easily give it more because I love this film so much.

DADDY: I met Ray Harryhausen once who animated the monsters.

LILLY: One of my favourite things about the movie.

DADDY: We will have to watch some more of his movies then.

LILLY: Of course!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment